Monday, January 11, 2010

Franny's Baptism

Franny is getting baptized on Saturday the 23rd of January at 11 am for anyone that would like to come. I am so proud of her, she is making great choices in her life, and has really blossomed into a beautifully sweet little girl. She had her interview with Bishop McKell yesterday, and passed (like we didn't think she would:)). She is ready and excited for the next couple weeks. A great birthday, and then a awesome baptism day!! Then we get to do this again in December with Mario!!!!! I am so proud of all of my kids.

So, I started my math class that is online. OH MY GOSH!! My brain is being taxed. I have had straight A's since going back to school this time.... this class may kill that record.

1 comment:

Bonnie and Tyler said...

Yay Franny! We are so proud of her, and you guys for that matter. They are great kids. Wish we could be there. Give her a big hug from Auntie Bonnie!