Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The beginning of something great!?!?






Well the sisters finally talked me into it, we are now on the Blogosphere! Just a quick first update, we have had a crazy summer!!! As most of you know Nicholle and I never do anything half way, and since all 3 of my sisters had babies in the last year, we were not to be outdone! We will be heading to Longview Washington on Thursday to finalize adoption of 3 children. Take that, Shanna, Liz and Bonnie!!! Franny, Mario and Juan came to us in July and have been living with us since then as foster children and we get to adopt two months early!!! What a rollercoaster!!! I am still trying to figure out if I am cut out to be a dad. I can handle teenagers and Young adults, but am having a hard time understanding the logic of a 4 year old. And his brother and Sister aren't too easy to figure out either!!! But life is full of ups and downs for us, and we are loving having them in our lives to share our lives and love with!!! The fun part is that within 1 year's time, Mom and Dad will have gone from 2 grandchildren to eight!!! This is the reason for the title of our blog!!!

6 comments:

Woodrich Family said...

HOORAY for your sisters!! I've been meaning to call you guys for months! I'm so excited for you my heart just can't even take it!! We love you guys and miss you so much!!

Kristine said...

Wow! Terry and Nicholle have a blog - excellent!
In regard to your post, I believe this is where one might say, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger"... I'm sure you are both doing an excellent job - you just need to give yourself time to figure out what works and what doesn't work. Once you get your system down, the kids will adapt and you'll be back at square one, but it's worth it.

Liz said...

so once we get prego with our fourth what are you gonna do?

Shu said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting to have 3 children of God join our family tomorrow.

keepingupwiththejones'.com said...

Congrats you guys!! It will be really exciting to see everyone at the family reunion and see all the new members of the family! Terry, I know that you will make a great dad! Just take it one day at a time. We are very happy for your family.
Wes

The Ferguson Family said...

I didn't realize you guys were bloggers too! I'm so excited to have another blog to visit! I love the title. "The _____ family" is so boring (it's our title...)!haha Anyway, glad to see ya here. The kids are cuties!