Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday Best!!!

So, today was a typical Sunday at the Jones house...Sort of. I did the typical Bishop thing, Leave for church before everyone is up and don't get home until just in time for dinner, Especially now that we have started Tithing Settlement. This Sunday was a little different however. Nicholle called at Noon and said that she and the kids wouldn't be at church. They normally attend our home ward which meets at 1:00 while the YSA ward over which I preside meets at 11:00. We had had a pretty late night with Franny, so she had put the boys in front of a movie this morning but didn't wake up until right before she called me. So there was no way to make it on time. When I got to Mom and Dad's for the normal Sunday dinner and to celebrate Liz's Birthday, I was met by Batman, Spiderman, and Cowgirl. The kids really love to play dress up, the problem for me is that normally Mario wants to wear the dresses and be the Queen!! A little nerve racking for a dad of boys, however Nicholle and her child development books assure me that this is normal behavior for 5 year old boys and not to worry. If he does this at sixteen, I am writing the publisher!!! But tonight was pretty normal. Although we didn't get any pictures tonight, I thought I would post some of past dress up days just for fun...




Juan plays Spiderman

Mario's Homemade "Batman"

Juan started acting like a lion, so Mom made it official

Franny in "Hollywood" Diggin' the shades!!!

2 comments:

Bonnie and Tyler said...

I like the new layout. Did you ever get my email bout the music box??

LinnieBell said...

terry and nicholle!! i can't even remember how i came across your blog, but i'm sure glad i did! CONGRATS on the new additions to your family--how exciting!

keep in touch!
*lindsay bowerman