Sunday, January 11, 2009

Early Church....

So, for the last few months, the family has had church beginning at 1:00 in the afternoon, but beginning the first of January, They moved to 9:00 church. This may have been a blessing in disguise, at least for Nicholle. She now gets the kids up early enough that I can help get them ready for church. It adds a little stress to my morning, but relieves a lot from hers, at least I like to think it does. There are unintended consequences, like this morning.....





Luckily, he didn't fall over in his Fruit Loops! I love the everyday adventures we are facing, at least after the fact, when Nicholle and I can laugh about them! Just one more sleeping photo... Juan tends to sleep very warm, he will often wake up about an hour after going to bed in a sweat having nightmares caused by the heat, but insists on sleeping with a fleece blanket next to his skin, and then his covers over top of it. So the other night, when he woke up, I put just the fleece back on him, intending to put anther blanket over him before going to bed. I forgot, and here is the result.....





Maybe I will remember to cover him up next time to avoid turning a 4 year old into a fleece Mummy......