Tuesday, January 27, 2009

UPDATE...

So I guess last night's post wasn't super clear...Annika, it wasn't actually my first time skiing, just the first run of the day. We have been skiing for several years now...

Now for the update... I had an 8:00 a.m. MRI and by 3:00 had been referred and scheduled to see an orthopedist. Apparently there are, and I quote "several torn ligaments" in my right knee. Yeah!!!! I can't wait for this next appointment, I can just hear it now... "Mr. Jones, we need to operate to repair the ligaments....." Awesome!!!

3 comments:

Woodrich Family said...

Bummer. I hope you are doing okay. Thank goodness for medical insurance. It would have been better to blame it on it being your first time. I'm just plain afraid of skiing myself. Mostly afraid of the cold. Good luck.

Bonnie and Tyler said...

oh man! That will teach ya! I hope you dont need surgery!

Chris, Lori and Morgan said...

Good luck at the dr. we hope it will heal on it's own and you won't need surgery!!