Monday, February 23, 2009

Deep thoughts????




So... It looks like he is deep in thought, and he might actually be...
What does a four year old think about when he is deep in thought...
1) how do I get my brother and sister to do what I want them to
2) how do I trick Mario into letting me play with his big truck
3) how do I get gum (at least 4-5 pieces a day)
4) how can I have candy without eating the "healthy food first"
5) how do I take a bath without actually washing anything
In all actuality he was just hoping to be the first one with some of Brooklin's birthday cake. I thought these were cute though. Sometimes, I wonder what a four year old actually thinks. When I figure it out I'll let you know.

2 comments:

Woodrich Family said...

Definitely let me know when you figure out what a four year old thinks! I wonder a whole lot what makes my kids think to do the things they do.

Kristine said...

I love this post. We often noticed the nursery kids deep in thought.. Often scheming on how they would make their escape, get extra cookies or convince us to let them play hide n'seek with all of the lights off. Silly things, but very important to them apparently. Little did they know, we had a few tricks of our own and often got them to do things our way, even though they thought it was their idea. Much like what we do with our husbands. :)

Miss you guys!