Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Doctor Doctor





So.. our kids have been effected by Terry's injury. The other day, I told the kids to go play dress up, and they decided to play Dr. Of course Mario was the Dr., and poor Franny was the patient. (Juan started out as a patient too, but his attention span allowed his injury to heal in less than two minutes =). If you notice Mario felt the need to take Franny's blood pressure on her leg, and by the way she needed to have about eight shots too. I think we need to have some first aid lessons, from Chris Taylor. Can we put that on the family reunion agenda?....

My kids love to play dress up and I never know what they will be, it is so fun to watch their imaginations bloom and experiment. I sometimes wonder if I was that creative?...

3 comments:

Kristine said...

How fun... me and my sisters were just discussing kids and creativity this weekend. We were talking about the effects TV and video games has had on children's imaginations. When we were little we loved to roam around our field on all fours pretending to be tigers. And of course, we played hide n' seek, tag, etc... all of the essentials. It's great to see you kids imaginations hard at work. :)

Woodrich Family said...

Eight shots! I hope I never get what she had. I'm so glad that you get to play with your kids. It's so much fun!

Jennifer Miller said...

Yeah! you have a BLOG! now i can see what youre up to all the time!